Monday, May 10, 2010

4,000 Hits! Help me CELEBRATE!

Wow! We did it again! Another 1,000 hits with a finished painting. I definitely need to keep that paint brush pumping! And I am. I have already started my next in the series. There's a surprise element to this one. AND... I have a commission to paint as well. The legwork is proving to be quite taxing for the commission, but I think it's going to be great when I am ready to get started.

SO...

Help me celebrate by posting a comment on this post. I'll leave it up for a week, then surprise you with some photos from my new painting/s.

Thanks for all of your support!

~K

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Congrats on the hits! Can't wait to see what you are doing next!

JennyO said...

Look at you go go going! It was fun seeing you a few weeks ago! It had been way too long! Love ya!

KT said...

comment.

Anonymous said...

Great Job on your latest painting. You have amazing talent, keep it up.

drcowboy said...

I was anonymous