Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Please Say Hello!!

I was checking out ShinyStat and noticed that in the month of March I had visitors from:

Providence, RI
Westerly, RI
Norwalk, CT
King, NC
Columbia, NC
Augusta, GA
Charlevoix, MI
Athens, GA
Cordova, TN
Cedar Rapids, IA
Minneapolis, MN
Bossier City, LA
Grand Forks, ND
Albuquerque, NM
Gilbert, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ
Flagstaff, AZ
Kanab, UT
Cedar City, UT
Richfield, UT
Delta, UT
Spanish Fork, UT
Pleasant Grove, UT
South Jordan, UT
Ogden, UT
Layton, UT
Idaho Falls, ID
Helena, MT
Boise, ID
Nampa, ID
Meridian, ID
Cieszyn, Poland


That's a lot of places!

Here's my request and challenge...

This month, PLEASE leave a little HELLO when you visit. You don't have to comment on the post, just let me know where you're from, how you found me, why you're here, or just a plain and simple HELLO!

Thanks for checking out my site!

~K

2 comments:

Edie said...

HI Karen!
I'm Rachel's friend in RI. I'm in Ashaway. Providence is about 40miles north and Westerly is only 7 miles south of me.

Karen Gale said...

Thank you! I appreciate knowing who you are and I Really appreciate you checking out my blog!